TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Coffeyville Coffee collects Personal Information regarding our site visitors, users and prospects, through the following types of interactions.
- Placing an Order with Us. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, you provide certain types of information directly to us, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal or ApplePay account information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- Creating an Account with Us. You have the option of creating an account with Coffeyville Coffee to allow easy access to your order history. During account creation, you provide your name and email address directly to us.
- Communicating with Us. We may collect personal information such as phone number, email address or mailing address when you request information about Coffeyville Coffee, register for Coffeyville Coffee’s newsletter, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Completing Surveys. Occasionally, we may ask you to participate in online surveys about our products or services. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain personal information. All of this information is provided by you voluntarily, and may be used to improve our products, Site, or services.
- Posting on the Site. You may add blog comments or post reviews of your purchases on Coffeyville Coffee’s site. When you disclose personal information through one of these submissions, it will be collected by the Site. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and not subject to the privacy protections in this policy.
- Registering for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, Coffeyville Coffee may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. When you visit the Site, we collect information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our services through a Third-Party application, such as an App Store or SNS, we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through App Stores or SNS accounts may include your name, your SNS user identification number, your SNS user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts on the SNS. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Coffeyville Coffee and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and services.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
HOW COFFEYVILLE COFFEE USES YOUR INFORMATION
We acquire, hold, use and process Personal Information for numerous business purposes, including:
- Fulfilling requests orders placed through the site or offline, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Screening our orders for potential fraud or risk.Communicating with you directly about an order or inquiry you have made. Allowing you to register for events.
- Generally managing individual information and accounts.
- Marketing Coffeyville Coffee’s products and services by phone, postal mail, or email. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- Conducting surveys to determine satisfaction with our products and effectiveness of our services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities.
- Creating anonymous and aggregated information repositories for analytics, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Site.
COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS / WEB BEACONS, ANALYTICS INFORMATION AND WEB-BASED ADVERTISING
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit WWW.GOOGLE.COM/POLICIES/PRIVACY/PARTNERS/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the services by going to HTTP://TOOLS.GOOGLE.COM/DLPAGE/GAOPTOUT.BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISINGAs described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at HTTP://WWW.NETWORKADVERTISING.ORG/UNDERSTANDING-ONLINE-ADVERTISING/HOW-DOES-IT-WORK. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: HTTP://OPTOUT.ABOUTADS.INFO/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The services are not directed to children under 16 years of age, and Coffeyville Coffee does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to access the services. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s Account.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.Additional personal information obtained through the site will be trained for as long as you use our services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Coffeyville Coffee[Re: Privacy Compliance]
629 J St #206San Diego, CA 92101
UPDATED May 8, 2020